There is nothing like buying a new swimsuit to get you ready and pumped for summer. The endless beach days of summer might seem far off at the moment, since it’s been cold (in the 60’s in Chicago). If you are preparing for your holidays, a weekend getaway with your girlfriends, or just planning on laying out by the pool this summer don`t forget to pick the perfect bikini swimsuit. I am sharing my Top 8 bikinis that will surely get you ready and excited for summer!
- Cropped Top- Ale by Alessandra : this bathing suit is one of my top three, It’s super sexy. When you are ready to leave the beach and get some food, throw on a high waisted skirt, trousers, or shorts.
- Venice Multi-Color Swimsuit : Ruffles will create the illusion of curves, someone with a small bust or an athletic build would look great in this style.
- BCBG Cropped Blue Bikini : this swimsuit makes me want to grab a surf board and hit some waves. Plus, the crop top bikini is huge this summer. Surfs up!
- Triangl Swimwear : I’ve been lusting over this bathing suit for quite some time, the reviews are great, and everyone that wears this swimsuit looks AMAZING!
- H&M- Black One Piece : This is a great option on days when we aren’t comfortable showing our stomach, also, we all know black is our best friend because this color is slimming.
- H&M Ruffle & Florals : this bathing suit is feminine and girlie, throw on a cute fedora, grab your favorite magazine, and picture yourself lounging poolside (Pure Bliss).
- ASOS High-Waisted Bikini : this style smooths out your belly and makes it appear flatter, and will help to camouflage your belly.
- ASOS Purple Ruffle Bikini : I love the ruffle detail, it’s simple, and a great option for someone with a small bust.
Have any summer trips planned? If so, where are you going?