7.The Black Bang
10. Mi Sweet life
What is the Leibster Award?
This award is to recognize/or discover new bloggers and to welcome them in the blogging community.
1.Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2.Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
3.Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
4.Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5.Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Questions from Yazitup:
1. What are the top 3 places you would want to travel?
My top three would be Marrakesh, Morocco, Majorca, Spain, and Positano, Italy.
2. What is your Holy Grail Foundation?
That would have to be Makeup Forever HD! This foundation goes on so smooth, it’s complete coverage, and it look beautiful in pictures.
3. What is your Favorite Mascara?
Drug Store, I love Maybelline Great Lash it’s less than four dollars and my lashes look full and long. Department store, Benefits Real Lash Mascara always makes my lashes look amazing!
4. Shoes or clothes?
Shoes! You can take a simple top and jeans and make it your own with a killer pair of shoes.
5. Which season is your favorite?
Fall, it’s just perfect. Plus, it makes me want to stay home and bake, watch movies, and just hang out and drink hot cocoa with the people I love!
6. What is your staple item?
My staple item would have to be a white t-shirt. They go with everything and it’s a basic we all need in our closet.
7. Pizza or Hamburger?
8. What makes you happy?
What makes me happy is seeing my family and friends happy, traveling, blogging, being outdoors, and spending time with the people I love.
9. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many… I’m a total chick when it comes to movies and I love romantic comedy so I’m gonna go with “how to lose a guy in 19 days”.
10. Divergent or The Hungergames?
Hungergames, my nephew and I watched it together and it’s pretty intense.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What three items are always in your purse?
2. Flare or Skinny Jeans?
3. What is your signature scent?
4. Who is your fashion icon?
5. What is the ONE item you can’t live without?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. Sweet or Sour?
8. Chinese or Mexican Food ?
9. Which website do visit for inspiration?
10. You have 5 min to get ready, what do you wear?