Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far, I don’t know what is going on with this weather in Chicago but I am so ready for Spring! It looks like we will be dealing with wet, grey, and cold for the next couple of days, making my hunter boots the perfect shoe to help keep my feet dry and warm.
I wanted to stay warm but incorporate spring pieces into my wardrobe by adding lighter colors and accessories. It was too cold to just wear a trench coat and I added a knit sweater to help keep warm. If you want to dress like it’s spring outside but keep warm here are some ideas.
- Add color– add those pretty pinks, pastel blues, whites, and neutrals that will instantly freshen up that outfit.
- Wear white– white jeans are classy and can be worn with every color
- Leather Jacket– choose a lighter color such as a gray, powder blue, pink, navy blue.
- Dress in layers- temperature can change quickly; add a sweater, light jacket, or cardigan in pretty neutrals (tan, white, light pink, floral print).
- Rain gear– rain boots, umbrella, and raincoats are a must
Anything else I should add on this list? Thank you for stopping by!