It finally feels like spring in Chicago and that means summer weather is right around the corner. I’ve rounded up a few of my summer must haves under $100! Who doesn’t want to add some amazing pieces to their wardrobe without spending all the dollas! Have you guys started shopping for spring/summer clothes? I couldn’t wait to get my closet summer ready, and yes I ordered a few of these items (couldn’t resist). I couldn’t pass up the white flats by Steve Madden – the PERFECT Hermes dupe and they are under $80. I’m lovingggg this dress– it’s so cute and I love the color. I actually ordered these earrings (obsessed with the color). I can’t wait to get my hands on these high-rise denim shorts! What have you picked up for summer?
1. Red Cutout Dress– I love the peek of skin and the color of this dress.
2. BaubleBar Tassel Earrings- I want them in every color!
3. Quay Sunglasses- Great quality sunglasses and they are under $100! #winning
4. Steven Madden Sandal- the perfect Hermès Dupe and the perfect sandal to take on vacation.
5. Blue Long Summer Dress- you can find me in this dress ALL summer!
6. Straw Round Crossbody– this style is flying off the shelves and will be coming with me to Italy this summer!
7. BaubleBar Earrings– love the color 😍
8. Express Tan Wedges– not only do they give you height but they are under $60 and look hot with shorts, skirts, and dresses!
9. Levi’s Wedgie High-Rise– the struggle to is real to find shorts when you have a booty! I love the color and fit of these denim shorts.
10. Off-the-Shoulder Blouse– fun print + OTS = my jam! Pair it with a white denim skirt, light wash jeans, or shorts.
11. Target Wide-leg Pants- comfortable, super flattering, and they are only $17 bucks!
Thanks for stopping by! Xo, B!