Cardigan: Goodnight Macaron / Top: Turtleneck/ Jeans: Leith Jeans / Belt: Gucci Belt / Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
The Fall season is in full swing and I am loving every second of it! Seasonal comfort food, spending time with friends and family , sweater weather, and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. I had my first pumpkin spice latte this past weekend and it won’t be the last, hehe. It’s been unseasonably warm in Chicago but that hasn’t stopped me from pulling out all my sweaters, jackets, and cardigans. Including this color block cardigan from Goodnight Macaron, I will be wearing this all season long! Here are a few of my favorite fall activities that you can add to your list!
1. Bake an Apple/ Pumpkin Pie – after you go apple picking head to the kitchen and bake a cake an apple pie!
2. Bonfire + S’mores – can’t think of a better way to spend a chilly night with family and friends.
3. Visit a Pumpkin Patch – throw in your favorite fall outfit, and get ready for tons of pictures, memories, and apple cider donuts.
4. Go To Football Game – yup, grab the crew and head to a football game!
5. Favorite Book + Hot Cider – Curl up with your favorite book on a chilly day or night and enjoy a delicious cup of cider while you’re at it.