Hey Guys! I am back with another Amazon post and I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite fall items I’ve found recently. The best part is that they are all under $100, have great reviews, and will come in handy when it starts to get chilly out! Keep scrolling to find my favorite picks:
- Color block cardigan– This cardigan screams fall and it comes in a ton of colors! Plus, it’s only $24 dollars and you’ll probably live in this cardigan.
- Long Sleeve V Neck– You can’t ever have too many white tees and this one is perfect for all year round. Plus, it’s a basic we all need in our closet.
- Camo Pullover– This would look great with biker shorts, faux leather leggings, or leggings.
- Casual Oversized Pullover– This sweater comes in 16 colors and it’s only $18! I just ordered it in this color because it’s fall and I can wear it to run errands or lounge on the couch.
- Paperbag Pants– I love this style! They work for the office, dinner, or brunch with the ladies.
- Bell Sleeve Blouse– I love the color of this blouse and the style is so pretty. You can wear it with skinny jeans, leather skirt, or wide leg pants to work.
- Levi’s Wedgie Jeans– Y’all know that I am a HUGE fan of Levi’s and I love their straight leg and skinny jeans. They work for all body types and are super flattering.
- Mock Neck Cozy Sweater– I’m obsessed with this sweater and I love the oversized style. It comes in black, white, tan, burgundy, and grey and I am trying to talk myself out of not buying every color.
- Oversized Hoodie– say hello to the hoodie I’ll be wearing all fall/winter. It comes in 16 colors and it’s under $40! I would wear this with skinny jeans, faux leather leggings and OTK boots, or athleisure wear.
- Long Sleeve Dress– this dress has over 600 reviews and I can see why people love it. It’s super versatile, it can be dressed up or down, and it comes in a ton of pretty colors. I had to order it in this color, so appropriate for fall.
- Leopard Print Cardigan– This print is timeless and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so just buy it!!
Do you have any amazon favorites that you recently got your hands on!
Thanks for stopping by! Xo, B!