Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the ‘70s are back! Nothing says casual-chic more than the hottest style of denim this season, a pair of flare jeans! I am in love with this classic ‘70’s silhouette; any denim lover should add this style to their closet if they haven’t already. The flare bell-bottom adds an instant touch of sophistication; these jeans can be worn to dinner, casual lunch, or a girl’s night. I wanted to take a break from the skinny silhouette and try something new; this style is chic and makes your legs look miles long ladies! I went with a modern look but added a touch of ‘70s by tucking my shirt and slipping on a pair of chunky wedges. You don’t think you can pull of this style, think again, down below I am sharing my tips on how to find the flared jean that works best for your body shape.
- Go with a bootcut
- Large flare can overwhelm your small frame
- Always add heels or wedges to give you more height
- Bootcut will compliment your frame, it’s still a flare but smaller than a large bell-bottom
- Go for a fit that is tighter up top, on the thighs, and that slightly flares out at the bottom.
- The bell-bottoms or flares are for my ladies that carry most of their weight in their hips, thighs, and butt.
- You can go with a bigger bell and it will help create an hourglass shape
- Wide-legged pants look incredible because your legs are long and this style wont overwhelm you.
- Wear them with a chunky heel or a bootie to highlight those legs and it will elongate them even more.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!