If you didn’t know already it is cold out there Chicago!! It’s important to stay warm and stylish this winter, and this Parka can take you from the supermarket to the slopes with out missing a beat. Whether we like it or not temperatures are dropping and this winter coat is heaven sent, it’s warm and chic!
Windystyle Guide to Staying Warm:
1. Leggings Under My Jeans: This is an extra layer that can go a long way
2. Versatile Hat: A beanie is your new best friend because it will keep your head and ears nice and toasty
3. Scarf Please: They add a personal touch, fairly inexpensive, make you look put together, and they keep that cold air out.
4. Layer With Cardigans: lightweight and it looks great over leggings or a dress.
5. Gloves: go with a neutral color such as black, gray, nude.
6. Boots: UGGS, Sperry, Sorel etc. Not only are they stylish but they keep your feet warm. Hunter Boots are on my top 3 list, not only are they warm but they also keep your feet dry.
Would you guys add anything else to this list?
Down below you can find the links to some warm and stylish coats. Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!
Lust Worthy: Canada Goose Parka