- Take a cooking class– I will be the first to admit that cooking is not my strong point but I want to change that by taking a cooking class. What’s the worst that can happen? I’ve heard great things about Sur la Table and plan on paying them a visit soon!
- Visit South America– Anyone that knows me well knows that I love to travel and Brazil, Colombia, and Argentina have all been on my bucket list. I have been to Brazil but I have never visited Rio and Sao Paolo.
- Achieve my ideal weight- I am pretty healthy and enjoy working out but I would love to take my body to the next level and get my bikini body and keep it year round. I recently joined classpass, this allows you to try gym classes all over the city. I love that it gives me a variety and I can be flexible with my schedule.
- Try Scuba diving– I have been lucky enough to snorkel in Greece with my bestie and Hawaii with my family but I will admit scuba diving freaks me out a bit! I am going to get over that fear this year and just dive into it, hehe!
- Surprise someone I love– It’s easy to get caught up with our daily routine and we forget to tell those we love how much they mean to us, or take an extra 15 minutes to surprise the person we love with their favorite movie, chocolates, tacos.
- Keep pursing my passion– Starting my blog was something I wanted to do for so many years. I never did because of fear, nursing school, timing was off, but I finally took the chance in 2015! This year I want to continue watching my blog grow, sharing my passion for travel, beauty, fashion with all of you, and collaborate with amazing people.
- Volunteer– I would like to pick an organization to work with throughout the year. God is so good to me and I am blessed probably more than I deserve and I want to give back. Do you guys recommend any organizations?
- Take an ALL girls road trip– I need my girl time and why not make a trip out of it right?
- Visit Italy– Pizza, wine, cheese, History, great shopping, with my best friend driving around in scooters through Florence, Venice, Positano, Burano, and the list goes on. Just a few of the reasons why I want to check Italy of my list this year.
- Learn to love my flaws- I am far from perfect but that is what makes Brenda Torres unique and I will learn to embrace them and not be so hard on myself.
What is on your bucket list for 2016?I would love to hear what you have planned this year!