I know it is cold out there Chicago but if you are heading to the beach for some well deserved R&R or simply thinking of were to go for Spring break here are the 8 products that always travel with me!
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray – When I’m on vacation I want my hair to be easy and effortless, this sea salt spray helps tame my hair and dries my hair wavy.
- Burt’s Bee Tinted Lip Balm– perfect to protect your lips from the sun, it doesn’t hurt that it gives you a natural look and moisturizes your lips all in one.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20– I am in love with this tinted moisturizer, it gives you lightweight coverage and it’s always in my suitcase when I travel.
- Kerastraight Solar Protection– with my hair having the ombre effect I make sure to protect it from the sun and this product is great leave-in conditioner.
- Naked Face Palette -This makeup palette from Urban Decay goes with me everywhere, it has your bronzer, highlighter, and blush all in one.
- Coconut oil– it will be your makeup remover, moisturizer, saving cream, hair treatment all in one product.
- Naked Eye Pallete– You have all the colors you need to create a day look or a smoky eye for some night time fun!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen– Yes ladies this should be number 1 on our list, this protects our face and body from the harmful sunrays and prevents aging.