Does anyone else love to travel as much as I do? I recently had my mother ask me why I love traveling so much; my parents aren’t huge fans of packing, security check points, or even getting on a plane. It didn’t take long for me to answer that question.
My love for traveling started when I was 15 years old because I didn’t have a traditional Quinceanera, instead I asked my father to send me on a trip with my cousin Joseline to Acapulco, Mexico. My parents were hesitant at first, I was the youngest of three girls and the first out of their four kids taking a trip without them, but I thank my parents every day for giving me the opportunity to go on that trip.
- There are people you meet along the way that leave imprints and teach you lessons.
- It makes me appreciate my health, youth, and our planet.
- It makes me feel alive because I dive into a different culture, explore, get lost in different cuisines and appreciate their way of living San Diego
- It gives me the freedom to be myself
- It opened my eyes and I truly believe I am a more well-rounded human being because of it. San Francisco
- The FOOD! This girl right here loves food; just ask my best friend I make her stop at every bakery when we travel together. (Sorry bestie).
- Makes me appreciate my loved ones Los Angeles
- Motivates me to work hard so that I can play harder and continue checking off my bucket list.
- I will be able to share these stories with my children in the future.
Tulum/ Playa Del Carmen
There is something really special when you visit different countries, embrace their culture, the food, get lost in their music, appreciate their love for life, sit outside of a corner café with a glass of wine and just people watch.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be??