Hey Guys, I hope everyone is having a great week so far. The weather in Chicago has been really icky, it’s raining, cold, and the sun has been hiding. It’s the perfect excuse to stay at home with BAE or head out for some fun with your man. This sexy and casual look would be perfect to wear for a night of dancing, to catch a comedy show, or a dinner party with friends.
If you haven’t noticed lingerie is in. By now you’ve seen your favorite celebrities and bloggers rocking silky slit dresses, lace bra tops, and pajamas while running errands or a night out. This soft silk camisole is classic and sexy, perfect for a night out, and can easily be combine with every day staples. I wore my silk-satin camisole with a pair of high-waisted jeans (instantly elongates your legs) and heels for a night out in the city.
Theses tops are great layering pieces; you can layer it over a t-shirt or turtleneck, add an oversized cardigan and comfy pants for a night in, or throw on a blazer if you aren’t comfortable showing your arms. I wasn’t ready to free the nipple just yet, so I added a black lace bralette under my top. I finished off my look with a leather jacket from BlankNYC and a red crossbody.
You can find the links to these items down below along with fun date ideas for a first date or if you’ve been with your guy for 5 years!
- Play board games– dust off the board games; and get ready to play some Monopoly, Checkers, Loteria, Battleship, etc.
- Check out a concert together– Choose a band or artist you both like and get ready to have a great time dancing, singing along, and build memories.
- Bowling & Drinks– Bowling is always a fun night out, plus, a little competition is always good.
- Go Dancing– let loose and get down to the DJ’s tunes; don’t be scared to break out your dance moves.
- See a Comedy Show– Head to Zanies or The Laughing Factory, I mean, who doesn’t like a good laugh? Grab your man and get ready to laugh your ass off together.
- Take a Brewery Tour – Sample the brewery’s latest beers while giving you an excuse to day drink.
- Cook together- open a bottle of wine and prepare a meal together in the comfort of your own home.
- Explore a Winery– grab lunch and enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting.
- Go to dinner party with friends- who doesn’t love great company, delicious food, and some good wine.
- Get Physical– take a yoga class, ride a bike, or try a cycling class together.
What are some fun date ideas you would recommend?