Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed every single minute with family and friends on Christmas. I seriously can’t believe Christmas is over… I’m not ready to put away our tree (It might stay up passed the New Year). With only a few days left in 2017 I can’t help but to go over everything that happened in 2017, from challenges I faced, moments I loved, who I met, amazing opportunities that came my way, etc. I don’t know about you but during this time of year I like to sit down and reflect.
I reflect on a year full of exciting moments, the not so happy, the incredible trips I was lucky enough to go on, lifestyle changes, and being able to partner with some awesome companies.
Here is what I learned and a few goals for the New Year (Bring it on 2018):
- Family is everything. Cherish every second you have with them.
- Patience is hard but good things come with time.
- Take some “me” time. Give yourself a personal reset once in a while.
- Letting go of “what if” – I stopped letting fear get in the way of doing what I love or brings me happiness.
- I LOVE my followers– you guys allow me to express myself through my blog and I enjoy working on content and letting you guys into my life.
- Gods timing, is the best timing
- Don’t take your health for granted. It’s the greatest gift of all.
- Girl Squad= I seriously don’t know what I would do with out my gals
- My sisters are my best friends! #feelings
- You don’t need anyone to complete you. You are enough.
- I can’t wait to take another mother-daughter trip.
- Go on a sister’s ONLY trip!
- Workout regularly
- Practice gratitude & complain less
- Enjoy the small moments
- Take a cooking class (someone is expecting a home cooked meal)
- Try out Whole30- I want to eat healthier and cut back on my sugar intake.
- Create videos! I really want to integrate beauty+ hair tutorials!
- Clean out my closet: It’s time to donate everything I don’t use or need.
- Find balance with family+ work+ life
- Read more- Any recommendation?
- Volunteer my time
- Visit a different continent
- Learn about my followers!
- Document my travels & create vlogs
- Attend church every Sunday I don’t work- I always leave Soul City feeling happy and ready to go.
I want to say THANK YOU 🙏 ! Thank you for the constant support, love, and for enjoying my content just as much as I love working on it. You guys seriously mean the world to me! I would love to hear what your goals are for 2018? Not everyone sets goals but I like to look back and the end of the year and see what I was able to check off my list.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! XO, B!