It’s FRIDAY, it’s my birthday, and I plan on eating cake all weekend!!! Birthdays have always been super special in my life. I’ve always been about the cake, balloons, making a wish before blowing out the candles, and spending time with my family and friends (clearly nothing has changed lol). I mean, why not celebrate another year of life, health, adventures, and happiness! This past year has been amazing, I’m grateful to God for my health, job, boyfriend, my family, friends, my dog, and I can’t wait to continue making more memories. I wanted to compile a list of fun facts about me, important things I’ve learned, and some things on my Birthday Wish List:
- Fill your life with adventures, not things – I will never forget seeing the turquoise waters of Greece, diving into the culture in Cuba, or getting lost in the streets of Florence, Italy with my best friend. Save and go on that trip you’ve had on your bucket list.
- Memories over money, always – if I had to option between a plane ticket or a handbag, I’d go with the plane ticket. (buy the purse there, hehe )
- There will always be good days and bad days – life isn’t perfect, why stress on things you can’t change.
- Plans and people change – life happens and nothing is set in stone but if that relationship matters you will figure it out.
- I love you guys!!! – you all are like my extended family and friends.
- I was a pageant girl.
- I took part in former President Barack Obama’s Presidential motorcade.
- My favorite quote is “Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and realize they were the big things”
- I start EVERY morning with a cup of coffee and if I don’t, you’ll know.
- My favorite channel is Investigation Discovery. Detective Torres? 🕵🏻♀️
- I cry every time I watch “My Sister’s Keeper”
- I suck at cooking but I’m trying to fix that this year, it’s one of my goals for the New Year.
- I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER. My bestie has put up with me stopping at every other bakery when we travel.
- I don’t watch horror movies. If I do, I won’t be able to sleep by myself for a week.