Hey guys I’m so excited because I partnered with Neutrogena to recreate Eiza Gonzalez’s bronze smokey eye red carpet looks and I love the results! When I was a teen I used to use Neutrogena all the time because it was affordable and I didn’t have a lot of money to spend on makeup. I still use their makeup wipes (on nights when I’m being lazy), liquid eyeliner, and lipsticks because they offer quality in each and every one of their products. I’m sharing my thoughts on the products I used and the photos of the finishing look using their Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation. I used the foundations on New Year’s and I was impressed with the natural, smooth finish. Giving me a flawless look that looks great in photographs and natural lighting.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how I recreated this gorgeous bronze smokey eye look:
- I start by evenly applying the Healthy Skin Primer all over my face with my fingers
2. I move on the foundation, I applied Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup from the center of my face and blend it outwards. Make sure to blend evenly and don’t forget your neck area.
3. I then apply the Healthy Skin Eye Brightening concealer under my eyes. I like to draw a triangle under my eyes and blend away.
4. First I apply a light ivory color all over the lid, on the inner corners, and brow bone, it will help your eye pop and opens up your eyes.
Then I use the soft brown shade and apply it all throughout the crease (this will open up your eyes even more). Don’t let the color reach the brow bone.
I take the darker brown shade and apply it to the outer corners of my eye and my lower lash.
Take a blending brush and blend the colors together. I finish by applying the brown bronze color on the middle of my eyelid with my finger and blend it using the blending brush.
5. I finish my eyes with two coats of the Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara.
6. I apply my bronzer in the color Sunkissed by starting at the cheekbones and brush back towards my hairline, then bronzer to temples, hairlines, and finally along jaw line.
7. Next I apply some blush in the color Vibrant by starting on the apples of my cheeks and extend the color out to your temples.
8. Finish my look by adding some color to my lips with Neutrogena’s Fresh Papaya lipstick.
This is a great look for a night out on the town, wedding, bridal party, or date with your love! Also, if you head over to Neutrogena.com and used promo code: HealthySkin25 you’ll get 25% off your purchase.
What do you guys think of this look? Thank you for stopping by!