Hey guys! I can’t believe how fast this week flew by, I mean, the Super Bowl is this Sunday! Who are you guys rooting for?! It’s going to be cold this weekend and this cozy vest would be perfect to layer under your jacket or wear over a thick knit sweater. I was doing some online shopping and I couldn’t help myself, i had to get it and I’m happy I did. I’m seriously loving all the teddy coat and vest, plus, it’ll help keep me warm! I wore this outfit to church on Sunday, I just love how much happier I am when I attend service on Sunday. It helps me feel like I’m starting my week on the right note and I’m ready to tackle the week ahead.
I think it’s so important to take more time to do what makes you happy! Here are a few things you can do:
- Take a nap
- Go to your favorite coffee shop with a friend- who doesn’t love catching up with friends and enjoying a delicious latte.
- Unplug- social media has become such a big part of our lives but I think it’s important to put your phone away. Giving yourself one hour to disconnect and spend time with family, friends, or yourself.
- Exercise- there is no better feeling than crushing it at the gym and walking out confident AF.
- Be Selfish- Say no! Putting yourself first is not a negative quality.
- Travel- go anywhere for a long weekend or one-week holiday, traveling can make you a happier person. You get to build experiences and memories.
- Forgive yourself – we’ve all made mistakes but you can’t change the past. Forgive others and set yourself free.
- Mix up your routine- venture to a new neighborhood, coffee shop, activity.
Anything else you guys would add to this list?! I would love to know what makes you smile or happy! You can my look down below!