Whether you’re single, it’s complicated, or coupled up, Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to make that special someone in your life feel loved. I mean, am I the only one who wants to buy everything pink and red at Target?! You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to make it a romantic, memorable night. We all need a little love, and this holiday is the perfect excuse to do something special for a friend, sisters, or your boyfriend. V-day can be a little stressful, especially if you’re on a budget after the holidays! If you’re still trying to figure out what to do, keep scrolling down to find nine fun and romantic V-day activities that wont’ hurt your pockets too much.
- Re-create your first date – This is a super cute idea for couples that have been together for a long time. It’ll take you back to when it all started.
- Have breakfast in bed– I seriously love breakfast in bed! Just like when you stay at a resort or hotel you get room service, only it’s being made and delivered by your favorite person.
- Go to Cooking Class– It’s a great way for you and your partner to have fun, enjoy some quality time together, and work as a team. Plus, you don’t have to do dishes!
- Make it a game night- My boyfriend and I are very competitive, so this might not end well, lol. This would also be fun if you’re getting together with your girlfriends for Galentine’s Day!
- Netflix + Dinner – a home cooked meal and movie is cliché but perfect if you don’t want to deal with crowds or you if you want some alone time.
- Go Dancing– go bust a move at a salsa class!
- Ice Skating- there is something very romantic about ice-skating with the BF. You get to hold hands, use him to stay warm, and once you’ve had enough, you can enjoy some drinks or head home to warm up.
- Comedy Show– who doesn’t like a good laugh!
- Spa Day or DIY Spa Night- Who doesn’t love to get pampered? Book a spa day and getting facials, couple’s massages, and enjoy a little bubbly. You can also give each other a massage at home if you don’t want to spend the money.
You don’t have to be in a relationship to enjoy these fun activities on Valentine’s Day! Even when I was single I would celebrated with my girlfriends! We would go to a comedy shows, dinner, dance the night away, or stay home and watch a chick flick. Valentine’s day is a celebration of love, many would say it’s a stupid holiday, but sometimes it’s the one-day a year people go out of their way. Of course you can do these fun activities on any random night with your girls or with that special someone in your life. Happy almost Valentine’s Day! ❤️
You can shop this look down below! Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo, B!
Coat: Similar (Here) / Scarf: Here or Here / Denim: Madewell High-Waisted Skinny Boots: Here or Here / Handbag: Similar (Here)