Probably the best thing about living in Chicago is CHICAGO SUMMERS!! The city comes alive during this time, between weekend street festivals, yoga at the park, rooftops, free concerts and movies at millennium park, all I want to do is spend most of my time outdoors. It’s also one of the most beautiful cities in the country, if you haven’t experienced summer time chi add it to your bucket list this year!!
Here are a few of my favorite things to do, see, and places to eat/ drink in the city:
- Rent a Divy bike and take a ride down the Lakefront
- Have a cocktail and enjoy the view at Cindy’s
- Coffee break at Sawada Matcha or Ipsento
- Free Yoga at the Park- You gotta earn that deep dish pizza from Lou Malnatis
- Head to Big Star’s outdoor patio and enjoy some of the best tacos and make sure to try a Paloma.
- Movies in Millennium Park- I love any excuse for a picnic and vino
- Cubs game at Wrigley Field- who doesn’t love a beer and a hotdog at the ball park!
- Take a stroll down the Chicago River – Wine anyone?
- Grab brunch or lunch at The Allis at Soho House
- Shopping down Michigan Avenue (leave the credit cards at home, lol)
- Pick up a couple donuts at The Donut Vault (get there early)
- Bruch with your girlfriends at Mason Marcel
- Cool off with a draft latte from Le Colombe
- One word, CHEESEBURGER- if you find yourself in the West Loop make sure to stop by Au Cheval.
- Take a picture in front of “The Bean”
Where are you guys traveling to this summer? Thanks for stopping by!Xo, B!