It’s the year of the booty! Who am I kidding it’s not a new trend but it’s one of today’s top body obsessions. We all want that perky, round booty to look good in those jeans and shorts. Plus, a strong butt can also help relieve low-back pain and make every day movements easier. I’m here to give you some booty sculpting inspo with four of my favorite workouts. One important thing to remember is DIET. You need protein, carbs, and good fat to gain a bigger butt. Foods such as chicken, peanut butter, chicken, salmon, rice, avocado, sweet potatoes, etc are a few.
How to do it: Lie faceup with knees bent and feet shoulder-width apart. Raise hips straight up off the ground, engaging glutes and bracing your core. Lower down slowly, creating your own resistance.
Straight Leg Deadlift
How to do it: Stand with a slight bend on your knees. Keep your back flat as you hinge forward at the hips into a deadlift, sending your glutes back behind you and arms below you. Only lower as far as you can without curving your back. Use your hamstrings and glute to stand. Repeat on the other side.
Smith Machine Squats
How to do it: Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and 8- to 10-pound dumbbells by your thighs. Squat down as if you were going to sit in a chair, keeping your weight over your heels. Squeeze your glutes as you return to the start position.
How to do it: Stand up straight with both feet together. With your left foot, take one large step backward. Bend both knees about 90 degrees, keeping your shoulders over your hips and front knee behind your front toes. Press into your front heel, and squeeze your butt and thighs to return to starting position. Repeat on the opposite side and continue to alternate.
Easy Breakfast Ideas
Overnight Oats with Chia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup “old-fashioned” rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- Suggested toppings: peanut butter, sliced banana and blueberries
- In a lidded container, combine the milk, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, and salt. Stir to combine. Close the container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, stir the oatmeal and top with the peanut butter, bananas, and blueberries, or any other nut butters or fruits you have on-hand.
Muffin Egg Bites
- 1/2 dozen eggs
- coconut oil for the muffin tin
Choose from any of the following:
- kale chopped
- baby spinach chopped
- tomatoes diced
- onions finely chopped
- red bell peppers finely chopped
- green peppers finely chopped
- mushrooms finely chopped
- goat cheese crumbled
- basil finely chopped
- mozzarella cheese shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste (other seasonings too like oregano or garlic powder!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or melted coconut oil. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Place 2-3 items from the list above into each tin. You can customize each muffin cup however you’d like! Pour the egg mixture on top, leaving 1/4″ from the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean for each frittata. Remove from oven. Use a knife to go around the edges and pop out the egg cups.
- To reheat, simply place one egg muffin in the microwave for 35-45 seconds on HIGH or until warm. Enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp unsalted peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp gluten free rolled oats
- 1 scoop chocolate Tone It Up Protein
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 date, pitted
Add everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
What are some of your favorite booty exercises?